<body>
<body>
Tuesday, September 23, 2008Y
2:38 AM
19th Sep. (A Pain and Sour night).

Went to work at the afternoon. I heard a good news. Sunday is my OFF DAY!! Was thinking that, finally can have a weekend off to go out with Jasmine(Bi). I told her that i've a off day and wanted to date her on sunday. haha :) . In so many days of working, I thought that today was my happiest day. After work at 9pm, I went to cheers to get a soft drink. When I reached cheers, I noticed that I have one unread msg. So, I opened the msg. The msg makes me feel like Drinking a alcohol instead of soft drinks. Jas told me that she got something that she wanna tell me. She's been searching and searching for the feelings for me. But she can't find it anymore. So she said, let's be a best friend forever.

(I understand how you feel. But don't worry, i'm alright. I'll always be there for you! Promise~)

Louis and connie accompany me up to the Henderson's Wave. I was sitting on a stone banch.
The happy moment of the both of us rush across my mind. Finally, my tears drip. And I feel better to cry it out...... Suddenly, a flashing object flew across the sky. How beautiful was it, it's a meteo. I made a wish in my heart. Cheer up MAN!

MY HIDDEN THOUGHTS