<body>
<body>
Tuesday, September 23, 2008Y
2:29 AM

13thSep.




After I checked out the chalet, louis and alicia went to my house. They used the coms for a while and we went out together with my bro. Alicia went to meet her BF for a movie and left with the three of us. We went to Raffles city to fetch my Da sao off work and had a dinner together. Around 8-9 plus, my bro sent my da sao home. So, Louis and I went to the suntec Arcade. He was playing KOF and for me, I only play basketball machine. After three games of the throwing of basketball, i'm really tired haha. I walked around the arcade and I saw Soft toys grapping machine(Don't know how to mention the name of that machine). I stood there for 15mins, watching a malay guy that was trying to grap the cute little mickey mouse for his GF. He exchanged $30 of tokens for that mickey. In the end, he used up all without getting it and he went off. I'm thinking that Jas should like this mickey, cos is really cute. So, I decided to grap it for her. I went to the counter and exchanged $7 tokens. All the way, i'm trying really hard for that mickey. ''OMG, I left with 2tokens which is only 1 try left''............ Guess what?.... I GOT IT WITH THE LAST TRY!!! I'm DAMN happy. I sent a msg to Jas immediately. And i've said that i'm giving her that mickey. After the arcade, we met somemore friends and went to the lan at chinatown together. Before we go home, we went to the nearest coffee shop to fill our stomach. I reached home at around 4am, was like Awww..... Damn tired la! Went to bed after the bathing.

MY HIDDEN THOUGHTS